Terkel is a Q&A site that turns questions into articles featuring expert insights. Currently, 7,500+ experts from organizations like Google, Harvard, NFL, VISA, and more have joined Terkel to share their expertise and experiences in articles published online.
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our early-stage startup as a Partnerships Coordinator. As a Partnerships Coordinator you’ll be responsible for identifying and inviting vetted publishers to post their questions on Terkel, and for driving growth of our community.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage and prioritize community building activities online. They thrive, align and connect with our core values:
- You Are Unique (Respect the uniqueness of every human being)
- Always Fresh, Always Thrilling (Innovate to keep things exciting)
- Take Ownership (Deliver on all promises)
- Bias For Action (When in doubt, do what you think is right)
- Strength In Numbers (Use data to drive decisions)
What’s a day-to-day look like? Here it is.
- Conduct outreach to prospective publishing partners
- Identify experts within the Terkel community who may be a great publisher
- Monitor LiveChat to assist with publisher onboarding in real-time
- Use Ahrefs to reverse engineer backlink profiles of prominent authors to identify outreach opportunities
- Manage outreach activities through the use of a sales CRM to track leads, outreach, and proposals
- Recruit publishers on LinkedIn, Slack communities, and other social sites to submit questions for articles
- Lead calls with prospective publishers on Zoom
- Act as a brand ambassador who can explain Terkel’s value proposition
- Appreciate the urgency of operating in a fast-growing, unpredictable, early-stage startup
Ready to create the world’s leading professional Q&A site? Here are the things that stand out on a resume when we evaluate candidates:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3.5 GPA or above
- A love for connecting with people
- Unsatisfied curiosity for marketing
- An active LinkedIn profile that stands out among the rest
This is a remote position where you’ll be reporting directly to our Partnerships Manager and working closely with the CEO to grow the Terkel community.
This is a salaried position starting at $46,450 / year, with an equity / stock option package in an early-stage, venture backed startup.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com