Terkel launched its Publishing feature in January 2022.
There are roughly 542 million inactive blogs abandoned due to lack of resources, time, and money needed to sustain them.
Terkel’s Publishing feature was created to help brands create content and reconnect with their audiences
Since launching Publisher accounts, marketing teams, blog managers, content writers, and business owners have been using Terkel’s self-serving publisher platform to request articles featuring expert insights for their blogs.
So, what kind of content can publishers expect from Terkel?
Publishers receive a ready-to-be published article in a shared Google Drive folder, as well as headshot images of all the quoted panelists after posting a question on Terkel.
The article features expert insights that are selected to satisfy the search intent of a question. This means the article will feature diverse perspectives and tips to engage readers. In addition, the article includes a brief introduction with a bullet point list of tips that has helped many publishers achieve a featured snippet on search engine result pages.
What does published content look like?
Publisher Examples of Terkel Content
Terkel publishers have full editorial and creative control of their content.
This means that publishers may adjust the formatting, edit/remove/add written content, links, images, etc!
What is required by publishers?
We ask that publishers do their best to follow these requirements:
- When making direct edits to quotes, the quote must remain true to its original message
- Publish the article within two weeks of receiving & share the URL on Terkel
Humble Brag – We outrank Oprah!
Terkel Articles Ranked #1 on Google
- How to Ask if Someone Is Hiring: 11 Tips (#1 for “how to ask if someone is hiring”)
- 12 SMART HR Goal Examples for Every Company (#1 for “HR Goals”)
- 17 Inventions that haven’t been invented yet (that people want) (#1 for “Inventions that haven’t been invented yet” + Featured snippet)
- 8 Goals Talent Acquisition Teams Should Set For The New Year (#1 for “Talent acquisition goals” + Featured Snippet)
- How to become wealthy in 5 years: 14 strategies (#1 for “how to become wealthy in 5 years”)
- 13 Ways To Support Black-Owned Businesses & Organizations (#1 for “supporting black business owners”)
- How To Get Your Product in Stores: 9 Tips From Entrepreneurs (#1 for “how to get your products in stores”)
- 10 Online Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money (#1 “businesses to start with no money”)
- 9 Professional Development Tips For Human Resource Professionals (#1 for HR professional development)
- How to Explain Gaps in Employment Without Lying: 8 Tips (#1 for “how to explain gaps in employment due to incarceration”)
- 12 Questions To Ask a CEO About Leadership (#1 for “questions to ask a CEO about leadership”)
- What Is The Purpose Of Interviewing Yourself? 9 Reasons Why You Should (#1 for “What is the purpose of interviewing yourself”)
- These are just a few!
Ready to get started?
Head on over to Terkel.io/publishing or read this blog post Introducing Publisher Accounts to get set up as a Terkel Publisher
Reach out to Partnerships@terkel.io if you need any assistance.